[MlMt] Enhancement request: Right click on URL and launch non-default browser?

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Fri Jan 26 05:44:52 EST 2018

On 26 Jan 2018, at 11:07, Paul Sture wrote:

> I get regular email newsletters containing containing URLs from
> various sources.  Some of the websites work better in Firefox (my
> default browser), others work better in Safari.
>
> It would be really convenient to be able to right click and select
> "Launch in Safari" rather than right clicking, selecting Copy, then
> switching to a Safari window, clicking in the URL bar, then pasting
> and hitting Return.

You could create a „service“ for each of your required browsers like
described for Chrome here:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7937074

The shell script for Safari would be:

open "$1 -a /Applications\Safari.app"