[MlMt] Stationery

Nicholas Vahalik nick at nickvahalik.com
Wed Jan 24 12:08:04 EST 2018

I don't know about a MailMate specific feature, but there are plenty of
"text expanding" applications out there which support tab-completion or
select-from-list style functionality that will paste a template in any
application.

1. I believe macOS has this under the keyboard feature.
2. [Text Expander](https://textexpander.com) is, of course, the
flagship.
3. There are [several
others](https://www.macworld.com/article/3055438/software/typing-shortcut-utilities-6-alternatives-to-textexpander.html)