[MlMt] Retain width of Thread Size column between views (possible bug?)

Mon Jan 22 09:01:14 EST 2018

On 18 Jan 2018, at 15:09, askedrelic at gmail.com wrote:

> Hi, has anyone else run into this?

Yes, I get something similar. It's very easy to get a very wide column.
The same does not seem to be true for, e.g., “MsgID”.

I'll note to take a quick look at it. I cannot quite recall how this is
supposed to work :)

> I switch to the widescreen layout (Apple + 5) and Thread Size shrinks
> to fit - https://files.asktherelic.com/thread-2.png

The widescreen layout step does make it harder for MailMate to do
something sensible, but the wide thread id column does not make sense.