[MlMt] Retain width of Thread Size column between views (possible bug?)

askedrelic at gmail.com askedrelic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 09:09:32 EST 2018

Hi, has anyone else run into this?

I would like to leave the Thread Size column enabled, but it always
changes size (growing extra wide) when I switch layouts, which is
frustrating. Am

I start in the three pane layout (Apple + 4), manually dragging Thread
Size to fit 1-2 digits - https://files.asktherelic.com/thread-1.png
I switch to the widescreen layout (Apple + 5) and Thread Size shrinks to
fit - https://files.asktherelic.com/thread-2.png
Then I return to three pane layout (Apple + 4) and Thread Size resets to
a huge width - https://files.asktherelic.com/thread-3.png

This is strange, since there is no thread in my mailbox with 99999
replies needed such a large width. My thread sizes are at most 2 digits.

I've also tried saving the "default columns" and the column size will
still reset whenever I change layouts.

Thanks for any help! Matt