[MlMt] quoted-printable

Mon Feb 26 03:53:56 EST 2018

On 24 Feb 2018, at 18:39, Daniel Torrecillas wrote:

> What I've always done is clicked Reply on the Digest email. I think
> MailMate quotes the entire email.

Ok, this explains this part of the problem. The MailMan digest emails, I
believe, are hard-wrapped for some reason. I know some users prefer
digest emails, but I would prefer if it wasn't used (I don't think I
found a MailMan setting to disable it). My main problem with digest
emails is that they don't allow the email client to correctly (at least
not easily?) set the `In-Reply-To` header leading to broken threads in
MailMate. In other words, digest emails are fine as long as one don't
expect to reply to anything :-)