[MlMt] quoted-printable

Daniel Torrecillas uncat at torrecillas.com
Sat Feb 24 12:39:43 EST 2018

I too noticed it's wrapped. I can say on my end of things, that I've
**only** used MailMate for all correspondence with the mailing list. I
can't speak to the `In-Reply-To` header; I don't know what that is.

What I've always done is clicked Reply on the Digest email. I think
MailMate quotes the entire email.

What I'm doing for **this** email is clicking Reply to direct email that
was sent to me, without any Digest. In case that helps, for testing
purposes. I also don't have any antivirus software running on my
computer. Fastmail is my email provider.

--
Daniel