[MlMt] Sending delay... (~humor, not a MM issue)

Edward Thome ethome at murraystate.edu
Sat Feb 24 14:40:52 EST 2018

Hello, All.

When I want to make sure that I don’t accidentally send something I
set a long sending delay, changing my default of ‘5 minutes’ to 5
‘years’.  MailMate accepts ‘5 years’, but can you believe that
it does not recognize ‘5 decades’!

I apologize for the non-serious email…the flexibility of MailMate
never ceases to astound me, in this case that it actually accepts years,
months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, min, seconds, sec …so I decided
to pretend to take umbrage at the fact that it does not recognize
‘decades’.

Hats off to Benny again.
Ed