[MlMt] newbie

Brad & Michele Worthington cropjock at pcpartner.net
Mon Feb 19 21:15:38 EST 2018

I am new to MailMate and switched to mm by our tech guy. He isn’t very accessible so here I am. I really need help setting up my folders like I previously had on apple mail. I want to be able to read a message and move it to a folder for storage and search ability later. I understand I can’t move them to the smart mailboxes. How would you suggest I set up my work load? For example, lets say I have three main projects I work with, a, b and c. The messages don’t arrive with any specific subject lines or from address so setting up smart boxes doesn’t seem feasible. I want to read them, deal with them and move them to say 2018 a, or March b folder for example. Respond at basic easy levels as I am just about over my head. I did watch all the videos I could find on line. Thanks.