[MlMt] Unread Counter Not Resetting

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 11:20:27 EST 2018

On 17 Feb 2018, at 10:08, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> I've spent today tracking down the issue and I believe it's fixed in
> r5457.
> If r5457 does not behave correctly then older releases are available
> here: https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/

Benny, I appreciate your providing the link to older versions yesterday
and again today -- but the fact is, when I noticed the bug in r5456 and
saw that it had been reported, I just shrugged and figured you'd be
releasing a fix so soon that it wasn't worth downgrading in the
meantime. I am entirely unsurprised to find that I was right! Thanks
again for a great program with great support.

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com