[MlMt] Unread Counter Not Resetting

Sat Feb 17 10:08:09 EST 2018

On 16 Feb 2018, at 19:47, Melton Low wrote:

> Since updating to 5456, the unread counter for the INBOX does not
> change once the new messages were read. It continues to show the
> incorrect count. In my preferences, "Mark messages read after 1 sec"
> is checked.

As I wrote yesterday (in another reply) this is a bug in a rewrite of
some core parts of MailMate. I've spent today tracking down the issue
and I believe it's fixed in r5457. I've also added that MailMate crashes
if it detects any similar issues (ignoring these issues could have bad
side-effects -- but also to make sure I'll be notified of such issues :)
).

If r5457 does not behave correctly then older releases are available
here: https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/