[MlMt] Moving providers

Ian Petersen iep at circa.dk
Fri Feb 16 01:33:05 EST 2018

David,

> I can put in a recommendation for Runbox

Haha! Too late. After not really all that much deliberation I have
already chosen Runbox. They seem to know what they are doing by all
accounts, my mail is already on their servers. They have a nice import
feature that hoovered all my mail (about 3GB) from my old provider in
about an hour. Very painless.

Fastmail looked like a good alternative but since I’m in Denmark
Runbox in Norway are a bit closer to home.

Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions, everybody.

Cheers
Ian