[MlMt] Preserving tags

Angelo Machils angelo at machils.org
Tue Feb 13 02:37:45 EST 2018

Hello,

Just remember that dovecot is only part of the equation, you also need
to configure stuff like postfix (or exim), spamassassin etc. On *nix,
there is a package called iredmail that makes installing (and
configuring) a lot easier. Perhaps you could also look at something like
Zimbra, very easy to install and maintain and there are hosted versions
out there. Zimbra supports tags, although I have no experience in how
far they are compatible with mailmate. You could test with zmailcloud,
this is one of the hosted Zimbra installs and they offer a free trail.

---
Regards,

Angelo Machils