[MlMt] Preserving tags

Rick Holzgrafe rick at semicolon.com
Tue Feb 13 02:11:40 EST 2018

You’re the second person to suggest running a local Dovecot server.
One of the bits of good news in all this was that I was looking forward
to letting experts worry about the server stuff. I’m not an expert,
and maintaining our own server has been a nightmare. So I’m a bit
allergic to the notion of continuing to run even a limited server.

But y’all are saying it’s “fairly simple”, and Fredrik Jonsson
has contributed a web page he wrote that explains how to do it in
detail. So thanks to you both, and I will definitely keep it in mind!