[MlMt] Preserving tags

Rick Holzgrafe rick at semicolon.com
Mon Feb 12 18:46:32 EST 2018

Thanks, Paul. That might work, if our hosting service will support our
large volumes of saved mail (probably yes, if I throw money at them) and
if their server fully supports tags (I’m sure I can find one that
does).

We are still among those who, in spite of Benny’s advice, would like
to keep a local (and properly tagged) mail archive, so I’m still
interested in finding a way to do that. But it’s good to know that we
have at least one solution likely to work for us; thanks for that!