[MlMt] double sent mail outlook.com

Sun Feb 4 10:40:48 EST 2018

On 4 Feb 2018, at 9:43, Angelo Machils wrote:

> When I sent an email through my Hotmail account, it turns out that on
> the server for every sent mail, there is a second copy. MailMate
> doesn’t show this second copy in the Sent folder, but I just found
> out that on the web-app for outlook.com, every sent mail has a second
> copy.
>
> Can I change this behaviour somewhere?

If it's because the server saves a copy in the mailbox for sent messages
then there might be a server setting to prevent this.

Since you cannot see both copies in webmail then I also suspect that
there is a synchronization issue. Check that the mailbox for sent
messages is online when you look at it under SOURCES in the mailbox
list. (It's not online if it's greyed out.)