[MlMt] How can I "find and display messages..." from inside a single message?

Roger Bohn Rbohn at ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 1 16:14:17 EST 2018

In the main toolbar, there are 2 handy options that look for related
messages:

"find and display messages from the same conversation”
"find and display messages between the same correspondents”

How can I invoke these when I am looking at a single message, and have
completely lost track of where that message sits in the main
“messages” window?
I don’t see the same icons in “Customize Toolbar”
I also don’t see those commands in any of the menus; in any case
putting them in the toolbar would be much handier.

thanks
Roger