[MlMt] Identities selection

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Sun Dec 30 02:40:08 EST 2018

In the last version (or the one before) of MailMate was the **From**
selection realised as *pop-up*, now it is a *dropdown* in the header
fields. Do you possibly think of this?

To have the **From** Dropdown always in the list of editable headers
check it in the Header pop-up in the composer panel.

HTH,
Leo