[MlMt] IMAP "INBOX" folder does not show any messages anymore

Mon Dec 17 08:18:46 EST 2018

On 16 Dec 2018, at 22:16, Mikhail Gusarov wrote:

> I have fumbled something in MailMate interface, and now an INBOX
> folder of IMAP source does not show any messages anymore.
>
> I can see the messages in default MailMate "Inbox" mailbox, and I can
> see the messages in web interface for the same e-mail account, but
> Sources -> email address -> "INBOX" folder stays empty. Other folders
> for that e-mail address work just fine.
>
> How do I start figuring out what's wrong?

I have another report about this which makes me think it's a MailMate
bug recently introduced. I've asked for some additional files
(Mailboxes.plist and Sources.plist) from the other user and we'll see if
that helps. I'll get back to you if I need more information from you as
well.

Sorry about the inconvenience. Older releases available here:
https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/