[MlMt] IMAP "INBOX" folder does not show any messages anymore

Mikhail Gusarov dottedmag at dottedmag.net
Sun Dec 16 11:46:23 EST 2018

Hello.

I have fumbled something in MailMate interface, and now an INBOX folder of IMAP source does not show any messages anymore.

I can see the messages in default MailMate "Inbox" mailbox, and I can see the messages in web interface for the same e-mail account, but Sources -> email address -> "INBOX" folder stays empty. Other folders for that e-mail address work just fine.

How do I start figuring out what's wrong?

Best,
Mikhail.