[MlMt] auto-BCC the From address fails on one address of three

Sun Dec 9 08:42:46 EST 2018

On 8 Dec 2018, at 17:04, Shoshanna Green wrote:

> However, when I select the third From address from the pop-up menu,
> the BCC doesn't change, although the signature does.
>
> Any ideas? (I'm running r5574. I just noticed this today when I
> updated, because I was playing with the new From pop-up; I don't know
> if it was a problem before.)

Given the work I've done on code related to this I would say it's most
likely a new bug, but just to make sure you should try an older release
like this one:
https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5523.tbz

In any case, see if you can spot anything which might make this third
account different than the others (a quick attempt to reproduce your
issue didn't succeed -- the Bcc header updates when I change the From
header).