[MlMt] auto-BCC the From address fails on one address of three

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 11:04:02 EST 2018

I have three email addresses that I regularly send mail from through
MailMate: two Gmail and one other. Each has its own signature as well.
I've long since set

   defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDefaultBccHeader -string
"<.sender.>"

and I verified it just now with "defaults read." Indeed, whichever of my
three addresses appears in the From pop-up when I open a composer window
is auto-BCCed, as it should be.

For two of my three addresses, changing the sending address works
perfectly. Whether I manually change the From address from the pop-up or
enter a recipient that MailMate knows should receive mail from the other
address, the BCC and the signature both change to match the new From
address.

When I enter a recipient that MailMate knows should get mail from the
third address (my other Gmail address, not this one), the BCC and
signature also correctly change to match the new From address.

However, when I select the third From address from the pop-up menu, the
BCC doesn't change, although the signature does.

Any ideas? (I'm running r5574. I just noticed this today when I updated,
because I was playing with the new From pop-up; I don't know if it was a
problem before.)

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com