[MlMt] Calendar invitations display as plain text by default

Galen Menzel galen.menzel at utexas.edu
Tue Dec 4 13:25:11 EST 2018

Hi all,

MailMate generally displays the HTML part of an email message when one
is available. However, whenever I receive calendar invitations from
Google Calendar, the plain text of the message is displayed rather than
the HTML part. This means I have to switch the view of the message to
HTML before I can use the links in the message to accept or reject the
invitation. Is anyone else experiencing this, and is there a setting or
a workaround that will make the HTML section of these messages display
by default?

Thanks!

Galen