[MlMt] From address selection

Sun Dec 2 11:16:50 EST 2018

On 24 Nov 2018, at 15:21, Filip Stokkeland wrote:

>> There's likely to be a test release in a day or two.
>
> Fantastic! I feel MailMate has evolved beyond 2.0 now ... :)

I wish I felt the same way :)

But it's certainly not as far away as it has been. I'd like to at least
improve the handling of attachments and definitely improve the handling
of mailbox related states (a frequent issue coming up on this mailing
list). It would also be nice to offer better threading options. I don't
dare mention anything else since someone might consider it a guaranteed
road map for a 2.0 release. I do have long lists of other major/minor
issues to improve/fix.

> A small GUI issue, with a small/narrow compose window and long
> From-field, attachments overlap the From field:

In the short term, I hope to release an update in a week or two which
fixes various recent issues including moving the From header into the
list of headers (above “To”). That'll be the last update before I go
on an extended family vacation (December 15th -> January 9th).