[MlMt] Multile message deleting, how to do this with justte keyboad?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Sun Dec 2 14:44:54 EST 2018

Hello, my goal is to delete multiple messages within a box my goal is
not to entirely delete all the messages in a box. Any thoughts? In other
words what I’m talking about here is selective deletion but were
talking probably 1 to 500 messages at a time?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Amateur callsign, kd0iko.