[MlMt] Multile message deleting, how to do this with justte keyboad?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Sat Dec 1 19:02:31 EST 2018

Selecting multiple messages for  deletion? With th

  Hello everyone, I can’t remember if this had been covered on the
list before, but how do you delete a large amount of messages from the
inbox at once? I need to be able to do this by using the keyboard only.
Because I am using non visual access techniques to read my email and the
first place. Thank you all in advance for any advice or suggestions you
might pass along.