[MlMt] Okta support

Wed Aug 29 09:38:03 EDT 2018

On 24 Aug 2018, at 17:04, Nicholas Vahalik wrote:

> I've met the guy that owns the Oauth2 stuff for Okta. He said it
> supports Oauth2 as long as MM supports "by the book" OIDC or Oauth
> support.

Well, MailMate has OAuth2 support for Gmail and `outlook.com` addresses.
Part of OAuth2 is that the email client needs to be registered with the
email service used. This is currently hardcoded into MailMate, but that
could be changed. It still requires IMAP access to be available though.

For the record, I believe Okta OAuth2 support for desktop apps is
described
[here](https://developer.okta.com/authentication-guide/implementing-authentication/auth-code-pkce).
Although I haven't checked in detail it's probably close to what I do
for Gmail/Outlook, but I don't think it's exactly the same.