[MlMt] Moved mailbox not synchronising?

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Tue Aug 28 14:03:45 EDT 2018

I moved one of my IMAP mailboxes serverside:

     % doveadm mailbox move -u philip INBOX.mumble mumble

mumble was previously only a container for child mailboxes (there was no
Maildir named `mumble` but there were plenty of `mumble.foo` Maildirs).

Everything looks fine on the server.  The messages have moved and other
IMAP clients see the moved messages.

MailMate has noticed that INBOX.mumble is gone.  The mailbox and its
messages are also gone from `~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Messages.noindex`.  But there seems to be no way to
convince MailMate to go and download the messages under mumble.

Is there a way to synchronise this one mailbox without trashing the
whole database and rebuilding?  With about two million messages in total
(and only a few thousand in the moved mailbox) I'm not terribly keen on
rebuilding the whole database. :)

Thanks.
Philip

--