[MlMt] Tag completion upper/lower case confusion

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 12:37:18 EDT 2018

Unfortunately, I just encountered issue #1 again, exactly as originally
described:

```
The first one is intermittent.  Sometimes, when entering a tag, it seems
that tag completion will
take an uppercase character I enter and convert it to lower case (even
if there are no matching
tags with the lower case letter).  For instance, I'm trying to enter
"TODO", one of my configured
tags.  The first character I enter is 'T', at which point I'm offered
several completion
suggestions, including "TODO".  But if I next type 'O', what ends up in
the field is "tO", not
"TO", and no completions are suggested (as I have no tags that begin
with "t").  I can continue
typing the remaining letters of "TODO", but it still thinks I'm entering
"tODO" and will not
recognize it as my existing "TODO" tag.

As I said, this happens extremely intermittently.  I believe one trigger
is if I had previously
mistyped a tag, and when the warning window pops up asking if I want to
create a new tag, I hit
Cancel.  Once in this state, sometimes leaving MM alone for a while and
doing other things clears
it; other times I have to restart MM to get it working right.
```

And yes, I had previously dismissed a request to create a new tag when
messing around testing your fixes.

-Eric