[MlMt] Tag completion upper/lower case confusion

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:41:54 EDT 2018

On 24 Aug 2018, at 4:11, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 22 Jul 2018, at 18:19, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> On 19 Jul 2018, at 16:18, Eric Sharakan wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, I have two issues with tag completion, that I suspect might be
>>> variations of the same problem.  These have been plaguing me for
>>> months, but I finally think I've got it characterized well enough to
>>> accurately describe.
>>
>> I believe I can reproduce both issues. I've noted them as bugs to
>> fix.
>
> Just for the record, I *believe* these issues are fixed in the latest
> couple of test releases.

I can confirm this "second" issue:

```
The second issue is 100% reproducible for me: say I want to create a new
tag named "tx".  I type a
lower case 't', but it is immediately converted to upper case 'T' and
I'm offered my set of
completions that start with "T".  As I said, I have no configured tags
that begin with lower case
't'.  The switch to the upper case T persists, so even if I type "tx", I
get "Tx".  This makes it
completely impossible for me to enter any new tag that begins with "t"
via this method.
```

is now resolved.  The first one was very intermittent, so I'll just take
your word for it. :-)

Thanks.

-Eric