[MlMt] prepurchase questions from a disabled user?

David Green dgreenbhm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:14:43 EDT 2018

Hi Maurice,

Re iCloud and two-factor accounts:

You use an application specific password.  This is documented at
https://blog.freron.com/2017/application-specific-passwords/ .  It
appears the important step is to visit the Apple ID Account Page
(https://appleid.apple.com/account/home), sign in, and in the Security
section, choose to Generate Password below App-Specific Passwords.  Then
use that password and your iCloud account as the MailMate credentials.

Dave