[MlMt] Rule copying?

Jody Foo jody.foo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:00:45 EDT 2018

Hi!

> But I have now. The rules editor was very primitive and this was never
> intentional. The latest test release adds the following:
>
> * New: Rules can be reordered. Hold down ⌥ to copy.
> * New: Rules can be dragged to other rule lists. Hold down ⌥ to
> copy.

This is great! Have been wanting to do this for a long time :)

> * New: Rules can be hierarchical (use drag’n’drop to make subrules
> or use the new actions menu).

Does the structure affect whether the rule is triggered? I.e. will a
subrule only trigger if its parent is triggered? Or is the hierarchy
only for organizational purposes? For my use, I would like to use the
rule hierarchy for organizational use and not have the rule hierarchy
affect rule triggering.

/jody