[MlMt] Confused Inbox Mailbox?

Wed Apr 25 05:18:46 EDT 2018

On 24 Apr 2018, at 16:00, pleasespamme at posteo.net wrote:

> One of my three inboxes in the Mailbox area has a To column instead of
> a From column. I can add a From column, but I can’t remove the To
> column. This same inbox displays a From column instead of a To column
> in the Sources area.

Likely a bug triggered this. And yes, I'll soon be looking into
rewriting the code handling column states (hopefully making it better).

> Any ideas on why I can’t remove the To column from the Inbox in the
> Mailbox area?

You cannot remove a column which is the so-called outline-column (the
one used for the triangles in threading-mode). You need to first
re-assign the outline column (using the same menu).