[MlMt] Outlook style reply styling

Allan Reiffman allanreiffman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 03:48:40 EDT 2018

Hi all,

How can I have the vertical "reply" line be removed from the reply to a
message?

How can I add a horizontal line to the bottom of my reply?

For better or worse the company where I work uses Outlook, and in a given
email conversation thread the replies are simply stacked one on top of the
other with no reply indicator or indentation, with each message being
separated by a faint horizontal line.  I would like my replies from
Mailmate to be consistent with this format.

I assume that to do this I would need to customize the reply styling - is
there a guideline or any documentation on how to do this (in general), and
/ or specifically what I would need to modify to achieve the above?

Thanks,
-Allan