[MlMt] Is there an easy way to exclude all subfolders when they are many, approx 150 or more?

Thu Apr 19 08:28:56 EDT 2018

On 19 Apr 2018, at 11:18, Mats Lindroos wrote:

> Is there an easy way to exclude all smart (sub)folders when they are
> many, approx 150 or more?
> I have approx 150 Smart folders that I filter in different ways.

That is quite a lot :) Are you sure you couldn't use, e.g., the
“Submailboxes” feature to handle some of this?

> But I also need to see ONLY all the e-mails that is NOT yet filtered
> in any of the 150 Smart folders.
>
> I know that I can choose to filter ”None of a certain subfolder”.

I think you need a missing feature here. Interestingly, mailboxes
support a display count open named “Include Submailboxes”. What you
need is an option for a smart mailbox to simply show the emails of the
submailboxes. You could then use this mailbox in your “None of”
filter.

I'm afraid I cannot think of any workaround for that right now.