[MlMt] Is there an easy way to exclude all subfolders when they are many, approx 150 or more?

Mats Lindroos mats.lindroos at telia.com
Thu Apr 19 05:18:56 EDT 2018

Hi,

Is there an easy way to exclude all smart (sub)folders when they are
many, approx 150 or more?
I have approx 150 Smart folders that I filter in different ways.

But I also need to see ONLY all the e-mails that is NOT yet filtered in
any of the 150 Smart folders.

I know that I can choose to filter ”None of a certain subfolder”.
But when I have as many it ́s almost impossible to keep track of all
these in the function “None of the following mailboxes”.

As I once in a while add new Smart folders it ́s not easy to always
keep up with the manually adding it to the list of “None of the
following mailboxes”.

If anyone have a better idea, or if I have missed some good function,
that would solve this more automatically I would be very thankful.

Regards Mats
--
Mats Lindroos
mats.lindroos at telia.com