[MlMt] Archive oddities

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 11:49:38 EDT 2018

Ian, open the triangle on the main mailbox for your Runbox IMAP account.
  You should find all your mailboxes there, including the "Archive"
mailbox that MM (for whatever reason) has decided is not the actual
archive mailbox.  Right click on that mailbox to open the contextual
menu, then under "Mailbox Type", select Archive.

That should fix it.  As to how MM got in that state, hopefully Benny
will have a clue.

Regards.

-Eric