[MlMt] Various news on MailMate

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Sat Apr 14 23:11:44 EDT 2018

On 2018-04-13 22:13:51 (+0800), Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
> as most of you have probably noticed I've released MailMate
> [1.11](https://blog.freron.com/2018/mailmate-1-11-released/) about a
> month ago and
> [1.11.1](https://blog.freron.com/2018/mailmate-1-11-released/) a few
> days ago. I've also sent out some emails to the [MailMate
> patrons](https://freron.com/become_a_mailmate_patron/) and anyone
> using the “keep me posted” option on [the
> homepage](https://freron.com/download).

Actually, I never really "notice" MailMate updates.  They just happen
quietly in the background.  And this is a very good thing.  Unlike most
other software, MailMate just keeps working.

The occasional update reminds us that you're still alive and MailMate is
being maintained.  The fact that there are no explosions on the mailing
list every time an update happens is an indication that you're doing a
very good job too!

Thank you, Benny. :-)

Philip

--