[MlMt] Another error with the IETF IMAP server

Paul Hoffman phoffman at proper.com
Sat Apr 14 11:51:59 EDT 2018

Greetings. I have another problem on the same IMAP mail server I
reported earlier. This time, I deleted all the messages in my "Deleted
Messages" folder which, in retrospect, was probably a bit
over-aggressive. Now, again, I'm unable to take it online. When I try, I
get:

MailMate encountered the following error: “Server response: “K9 NO
UID Internal Error”. Command attempted: “K9 UID EXPUNGE 5110”.”.
Mailbox: “Shared Folders/smime”.

How can I either undo my earlier action or make MailMate not care? I am
running 1.11.1.

--Paul Hoffman