[MlMt] Templates

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Tue Sep 26 07:59:37 EDT 2017

On 26 Sep 2017, at 11:53, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 21 Sep 2017, at 16:11, Robert Brenstein wrote:
>
>> Is there a reason why we can’t “edit as new” messages that are
>> pending to be sent? I need to wait until a message is actually sent
>> or have to open multiple emails and copy-paste the content.
>
> Usually messages are only shortly in the state of pending to be sent,
> but I guess you might be working offline.
>
> In this case, the shortcut defaults to “Cancel Send and Edit”. I'm
> less inclined to remove that, but I've noted to keep it in mind
> when/if I refactor the send/edit menu items and shortcuts.

All my mails are by default delayed 10 mins and many are scheduled to be
sent in the evening or next morning. I often send the same or similar
message to multiple people and it would be really helpful if I could use
pending messages as the starting point without much ado.

I do not suggest to remove the  “Cancel Send and Edit” — I believe
that “edit as new message” should be independent.

Robert