[MlMt] Templates

Tue Sep 26 05:53:24 EDT 2017

On 21 Sep 2017, at 16:11, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> Is there a reason why we can’t “edit as new” messages that are
> pending to be sent? I need to wait until a message is actually sent or
> have to open multiple emails and copy-paste the content.

Usually messages are only shortly in the state of pending to be sent,
but I guess you might be working offline.

In this case, the shortcut defaults to “Cancel Send and Edit”. I'm
less inclined to remove that, but I've noted to keep it in mind when/if
I refactor the send/edit menu items and shortcuts.