[MlMt] org-mode and MailMate links

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Fri Sep 22 10:40:05 EDT 2017

Thank you, that's very useful to know.  When I tried to do this without
configuring the message links, I got an error from org mode that it
could not find an anchor.  When I added the link, that solved my
problem.  I'm using the head of the Org-mode git repo, so I don't think
I'm missing anything.  Most likely I'm misconfigured somehow.  In the
best of all possible worlds, I would debug this and figure out why, but
since it works, I'll just press on.

Best,