[MlMt] org-mode and MailMate links

John Rakestraw lists at johnrakestraw.com
Fri Sep 22 09:59:55 EDT 2017

On 22 Sep 2017, at 9:51, Robert Goldman wrote:

> Yes; I did that, but Org-mode in emacs still needs to be configured to
> know how to open the message URLs and, specifically *not* to try to
> open them in emacs itself!

I've not been following this thread closely, so apologies if I'm
misunderstanding, but here's one datapoint. I'm using both org-mode and
mailmate and message: URLs in my org-mode do open the messages in
MailMate (i.e., not within emacs). I don't remember doing any special
configuration to make that happen. (Org-version 9.1.1 -- 20170918.)

(I know this in itself doesn't solve your problem.)

--John