[MlMt] Junk mail synchronization

Wed Sep 20 05:11:03 EDT 2017

On 19 Sep 2017, at 17:02, Robert Goldman wrote:

> I'm not *entirely* sure what happens when I mark email as junk.  It's
> no longer visible to me in MailMate, but does it get actually moved to
> another folder (instead of a virtual one)?

It is moved to whatever mailbox is assigned to be the junk mailbox for
the corresponding account (see “Mailbox ▸ Mailbox Type”.

> The reason I ask is that when I look at my INBOX on iOS (iPhone or
> iPad), I see all the junk mail still in the INBOX.

Hmm, this indicates that the junk mailbox might not be online in
MailMate preventing MailMate from completing the move. Check in the
account under SOURCES that you don't have any offline mailboxes (greyed
out).