[MlMt] Templates

Wed Sep 20 05:01:38 EDT 2017

On 15 Sep 2017, at 21:56, Mike Brasch wrote:

> On 15 Sep 2017, at 0:46, Robert Brenstein wrote:
>
>> Saved messages in Drafts might have been usable for this if MM
>> allowed to edit drafts as new messages as it does for sent messages.
>
> The problem is: I only want to see draft mails in drafts. I use an
> badge for not sent mails in the menu bar. If there were also templates
> in drafts I could more likely overlook real draft mails.

There's nothing preventing you from creating a separate Templates IMAP
folder.

Some servers do not allow drafts outside the Drafts folder, but “Edit
as New Message” also works if you remove the `\Draft` keyword as
described in my previous message to the list. Alternatively, tag your
template emails in Drafts and then exclude them from the menu bar
counter (by creating a smart mailbox with non-template drafts).