[MlMt] Templates

Wed Sep 20 04:58:50 EDT 2017

On 15 Sep 2017, at 0:46, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> Saved messages in Drafts might have been usable for this if MM allowed
> to edit drafts as new messages as it does for sent messages.

A workaround would be to remove the `\Draft` keyword on template
messages (this can be done by creating a tag which maps to `\Draft`).

But I don't *think* anyone needs the “Message ▸ Edit Draft” menu
item since simply opening the message has the same effect. Therefore
I've now changed it (in the next update) to “Edit as New Message”
even when the selected message is a draft.

We'll see if anyone complains about this change.