[MlMt] Templates

Wed Sep 20 04:55:03 EDT 2017

On 13 Sep 2017, at 15:59, Youri SREBOT wrote:

> Is there a way to make some templates in Mailmate (ie. “Answer to
> customer”, “Answer to web request” etc…)?

The short answer: No.

The long answer: Using undocumented features in bundles it's possible to
automatically create a reply based on the currently selected message. It
can even be sent without opening a Composer window. I'm the only one
using this, e.g., if someone asks for a lost license key then I have a
script which grabs the name and email address and tries to find the
license key in a database. If successful then a reply is generated and a
Composer window is opened. Most often I just need to send it. The
problem is that it's complicated to create new template answers. I need
to build something on top of this which is more user-friendly. I cannot
provide a time frame though...