[MlMt] regression on the togglefilterkey ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 03:11:42 EDT 2017

Hi,

Back from two weeks vacation and i'm noticing that ( "toggleFilterKey:",
"unread" ); is now not showing the latest unread state. It seem to show
the state from before I read some mails.

Let me try explain:

I have a smart folder with lets say 100 messages, 20 is unread. When I
select it I see all 100 messages, 20 are in bold - all good.

I started reading some of the bold ones, lets say 5 of them, so I should
have 100 messages, 15 unread.

Now I press "x" (the key I have toggleFilterKey set up for) and it shows
me a list of 20 messages - 15 bold.

In the past I would get just the 15 remaining.

I do actually get those 15 if I select some other folder and then go
back to the original folder.

Pretty annoying as having to unselect/select the folder to get the right
result gets rather tedious.

Hope it makes sense - thanks.
/max
http://about.me/maxandersen