[MlMt] delete message in Inbox, jumps to previous

Alain Israel aisrael at pasteur.fr
Tue Oct 31 07:53:12 EDT 2017

As of today, for no obvious reason, when I delete a message in the Inbox
window, the cursor moves to the previous (upstream; messages are sorted
by date) message. Before it used to move to the next (downstream)
message, and this is what still happens in the other mailboxes (although
I did not check them all). Any reason why this has changed? More
importantly, how to get back to the previous, more logical, behavior?

Alain