[MlMt] Conditional Rules (Options) Disappear

Chuck 95omega at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 16:27:21 EDT 2017

Hi,

Does anyone have experience using conditional rules where they don't
stick.  For example, if I set a rule that says the following:

-Any of the following are true:

     -From: User1 at example.com

     -From: User2 at example.com
         -All of the following conditions are true
              -Date Received within last 7 days

In this rule if an email is received from user2 at example.com come in the
last 7 days I want to take an action.  The problem is that Mailmate never
applies sub-rules in the rules editor no matter what rule I'm using.  After
applying rules are no longer nested.

Is anyone else seeing similar behavior?  Shame on me for not testing this
earlier.

Thanks

Chuck