[MlMt] Export to folder question

Sat Oct 21 09:52:19 EDT 2017

On 18 Oct 2017, at 21:51, jeff newman wrote:

> If I set a rule on a folder to export messages to an external folder
> they are exported with a filename that consists of numbers.

It's actually a number based on the content of the message. This helps
to avoid duplicate messages if the same messages are exported multiple
times.

> If I drag the message from mailmate into the folder I get a file with
> the subject of the message as the filename. Is there a way to have a
> folder action export messages to an external folder with the subject
> name as the filename?

The only way to get that is to customize the bundled command or creating
a new export command. I just put a date as a prefix to make it sort
naturally. I guess this could be a configurable option for the bundle,
but this is not straightforward to add...